The New American Consortium for Wellness and Empowerment is a consortium made up of 3 member organizations and led by a diverse Board of Directors. The Consortium’s office and programming space is known as “The WE Center,” for wellness and empowerment, but also for “we,” a community.
Integrating diverse people to create one community by building trusting relationships.
The New American Consortium promotes wellness and empowerment by building bonds among people, bridges between diverse communities, and links to organizations. Through celebrations and programming, we will facilitate trusting relationships and create healthy partnerships in the Greater Fargo-Moorhead Area.
The New American Consortium for Wellness and Empowerment is committed to:
- Believing in the dignity, worth, and value of all people.
- Embracing diversity and cultural awareness.
- Upholding transparency, integrity, and honesty.
- Creating trust, inclusiveness, and integration among our communities.
- Fostering the social and economic success of all people.
- Supporting individual and community empowerment through leadership development.
Our office is located at:
15 21st St S, Suite 102
Fargo, North Dakota 58103